Did you try doing an internet search?  This search phrase in Google has a
number of people asking the same thing with many variations on the same answer:

    how to prevent nstextview from wrapping
<https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=how+to+prevent+nstextview+from+wrapping&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8>
--
Gary L. Wade