Hi All,

I’m using:

[myRunningApp activateWithOptions:(NSApplicationActivateAllWindows |
NSApplicationActivateIgnoringOtherApps)];

To activate an Application. Is there any way to tell when the Application is
actually active? I have the need to cycle through an Array of App Bundle IDs
and make each Application Active, one after the other, leaving the last one in
the list as the Active App.

If I do this in a tight loop then it seems to just activate the last on in the
Array without activating the preceding apps. I tried adding a delay between
each Activation call, and although this sort of works, it still out an App once
in a while. I was thinking if there was something I could monitor to make sure
the App has activated and is stable before sending the next Activate.

Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated.

All the Best
Dave