> On 15.06.2016, at 01:48, Graham Cox <graham....@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick point for discussion.
>
> Suppose I have a read-only BOOL property. What’s better, to declare it as:
>
> @property (readonly) BOOL isFoo;
>
> or:
>
> @property (readonly, getter=isFoo) BOOL    foo;
>

> Is there any advantage to one over the other? n.b. I’d always use the latter
> form for read/write properties, it’s readonly ones that I’m wondering about.
>
> —Graham

Since I just ran into this the other day. If you tend to use
NSStringFromSelector for creating binding keys the use of a custom setter or
getter is a bit inconvenient as you need to supply the name compatible with
setValueForKey/getValeForKey otherwise the binding system will fail because of
an unknown selector being used either for the setter or the getter or if both
are custom both. Or I just "held it wrong"

___m i c h a e l  s t a r k e____
geschäftsführer
HicknHack Software GmbH
www.hicknhack-software.com

___k o n t a k t____
+49 (170) 36 86 1 36
cont...@hicknhack.com

___H i c k n H a c k S o f t w a r e G m b H____
geschäftsführer - maik lathan | andreas reischuck | michael starke
bayreuther straße 32
01187 dresden
amtsgericht dresden HRB 30351
sitz - dresden