Depending on your customers and product, sending these to your server and
saving them there could be a support feature allowing you or the user to log in
and review them when needed. Even if you don't, almost every web server is set
up with sendmail such that you could utilize it instead.
--
Gary L. Wade (Sent from my iPhone)
http://www.garywade.com/