> On Jul 21, 2016, at 10:05 AM, Eric E. Dolecki <edole...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I believe that debug apps built directly to hardware have a shelf life of
> one year. At least they did.

I don’t know, but I would hope that they would pop up some notice like “This
app has expired. Contact the developer for the current version”.

That would seem to be the polite thing to do, rather than driving off into the
ditch and staying there.
Steve Bird
Culverson Software - Elegant software that is a pleasure to use.
www.Culverson.com                     (toll free) 1-877-676-8175