Since I upgraded to XCode 3.0 the Class Browser is not longer showing frameworks methods, and also code sense is only showing methods from my own project. I am not able to figure out what setting I should change to remedy this. I have XCode 2.5 installed alongside 3.0 and it does not have this problem so it must be something related to 3.0 or my settings. Any help will be appreciated.

Joan Lluch.