On 04.12.2016 at 23:13 Jens Alfke wrote:

> Use a “.exp” file. It simply lists symbols, one per line. They need
> to have the same naming convention the linker gives them, so most
> symbols should have an “_” prefixed to them. Then there’s a target
> build setting named something like “Use exported symbol file”; set
> that to the path to the .exp file.

Ok, that's working fine.

One last question, what is the easiest way to change the name of the
dylib inside the framework? Currently, the dylib's name always defaults
to the framework's name. I've tried to change this in the "Build settings"
but all settings relating to names in that section just use placeholders
like $(EXECUTABLE_NAME), $(TARGET_NAME) etc.

Isn't it possible to change the name of the dylib inside a framework
to a name different from the framework name?

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn                            mailto:andr...@falkenhahn.com