Documentation on Apple’s site is sometimes difficult to peruse (a whole other
thread and, arguably, always difficult nowadays), but I can guarantee you that
it has been documented somewhere and is supported.  I’ve been involved in the
process of using this process to load one version of a library for a number of
airlines’ apps that differ when running during a flight vs when the user is on
the ground.

In case you’re not aware of this, iOS and Cocoa Touch are effectively
synonymous, and many people use the term library and framework to be
synonymous, so, yes, this does exist and is supported.
--
Gary L. Wade
http://www.garywade.com/ <http://www.garywade.com/>