> On Feb 8, 2017, at 16:50 , Quincey Morris
> <quinceymor...@rivergatesoftware.com> wrote:
>
> On Feb 8, 2017, at 15:44 , Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com> wrote:
>>
>> I bind an Array Controller in the View Controller scene to
>> ViewController.self.representedObject.managedObjectContext.
>
> Using what binding key?

self.representedObject.managedObjectContext

I wrote it as it was above to indicate that I bound to the View Controller's
key "self.representedObject.managedObjectContext". I didn't mean to imply I
wrote "ViewController" in the key path field.

>> Note that I've also tried setting the Array Controller's content binding to
>> gobbledegook
>
> Instead of the above binding? That’s not the right key for the MOC.
>
> However, what makes you think this is a bindings problem? It’s not obvious
> that there’s anything wrong except that the MOC doesn’t exist [yet].

The MOC does exist. I've verified that it exists at the time my Document's
init() method is called.

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com