On Feb 8, 2017, at 17:17 , Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com> wrote:

> it's the Managed Object Context that's bound to
> "self.representedObject.managedObjectContext".

“self.” is unnecessary. AFAIK it’s just voodoo arising from attempts to work
around some bug or confusion several years ago.

The other two keys you have control of. You can override the default property
getters to “watch” what happens when the binding is resolved/referenced. My
guess is that it’s not a bindings problem, exactly, but something
misplaced/misconfigured/overlooked, and you need to look in a different place
for what’s going on. But I’m just guessing.