I'm experiencing a strange issue with my app. Sometimes, maybe in 1 out of 10
programs starts, all menus of my app are grayed out, including standard menus
like "Services", "Hide XXX", "Hide Others", "Show All", "Minimize", "Zoom",
"Bring All To Front", really everything is grayed out right after my app has
launched!

I don't really know what to do about this because I don't have any actual code
in my app that relates to menus. The menu is created in Interface Builder and
the individual items are connected to "AppDelegate menuClick:" in the
"Sent Actions" part of Xcode. That's pretty much all I have.

What could be the problem here? How can I find out what's going awry here?

As I said, in 9 of 10 attempts everything works fine, but in maybe 1 of 10
attempts all menus are grayed out right after my app has launched, making it
impossible to use my app :-(

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn                          mailto:andr...@falkenhahn.com