I got an iOS app where one scene contains a TableView which fills the whole
screen.
Works fine.

But now I want to move the table view down 1 cm (leaving 1 cm unused space at
the top of the screen above the table view).
Reason: top of the table view (which contains a SearchField) is rather hard to
reach.

But I cannot find a way to do this.
The “Add New Constraints” thingy is all greyed out.

The Size Inspector has no constraints listet, just a picture labeled
Autoresizing.

Gerriet.