Hello all,

No I didn't abandon all hope, I was just busy :)

Thanks to all the replies, I got a lot further, but still didn't reach my
destination...

Now I have a nice window, looking almost exactly like the NIB created one.

Most things works, except the most fundamental one.
When I select a row in a NSTableView, that selection doesn't "make it" all the
way to update the controller...

The code/project is now available here :
https://gitlab.com/CocoaMusings/Combatants

Any suggestion(s) is appreciated.

Eric M.

--
Keep intel OUTSIDE my Mac !
Hiii !!! I can see Intel chips creeping around my G5 !

Eric M.