For NSTableCellView see
https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appkit/nstablecellview

objectValue is a property on NSTableCellView not on NStableView.

The NSTableViewDelegate method
- (NSView *)tableView:(NSTableView *)tableView
viewForTableColumn:(NSTableColumn *)tableColumn row:(NSInteger)row
provides the required NSTableView instances on demand.

You also need to bind the NSTableView's content object to the
NSArrayController’s arrangedObjects.

The nib makes all this easier  though its still fiddly.
I would get it working in a nib first and then work backwards from there.