> On Jul 4, 2018, at 21:31 , Ken Thomases <k...@codeweavers.com> wrote:
>
> On Jul 4, 2018, at 10:45 PM, Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com> wrote:
>>
>> I've overridden -acceptsFirstResponder to return true on the window
>> controller and view controllers.
>
> That doesn't do anything.  -acceptsFirstResponder is a view method and is
> only called on views, not controllers.
>
>> I don't have any custom views in the window yet, just an SCNView and a
>> slider.
>
> I don't know if SCNView accepts first responder by default.  You may need to
> use a subclass that overrides -acceptsFirstResponder.

Hmm, I tried this. It doesn't seem to make anything in my responder chain
respond. I tried calling becomeFirstResponder() on it when the view controller
loaded. Doesn't seem to have any effect.

Dropping an NSTextView randomly into my window did enable my responder chain.

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com