OH?!? That’s why I can’t find it. And now that you mention Xcode 11, I remember
having to install the command line tools a couple of days ago. It must have
been automatically updated as it is my current setting in the App Store app.

Thanks James, I won’t search for it anymore!

-Laurent.
--
Laurent Daudelin
                laur...@nemesys-soft.com <mailto:laur...@nemesys-soft.com>