I’m pretty much in the same situation. There seems to be something going on
behind the scene. I also observed that when I started adding constraints, I
would suddenly get many warnings and errors, some alluding to missing “y"
location where I can clearly see one constraint addressing that “y” location.

-Laurent.
--
Laurent Daudelin
                laur...@nemesys-soft.com <mailto:laur...@nemesys-soft.com>