Thanks Rob, Makes sense although the issue is not consistent on Catalina (I
think this is something only a minority of my app users on Catalina are
experiencing - and I wasn't able to reproduce it). I saw this deprecation but
could not be sure if it means that it is always on or always off. I guess
always on makes more sense. I tried turning copiesOnScroll to on and sent a
build to my users so we'll see if it is related - I really dislike solving
issues I cannot confirm fixed myself.

Eyal