I did something super simple in iOS a few years ago.

It simply logged to a file in the Documents directory and if there were more
than n lines, it would trim the log.

Then emailing the log was as simple as issuing a mailto: which opened the log
up in the user’s emailer with a title.

This also allowed me to build a QA screen where I could enable tests and look
at states of important objects in the running app.

I can send you the code if you want once I find it.

Let me know.
Alex Zavatone