>> [ [NSUserDefaults userDefaultsWithName:@"monitor-name"] boolForKey:@"some
>> key"]
>
> I thought -addSuiteNamed: would allow you to maintain/add a suite of defaults
> for each monitor.

Maybe.

The doc says:

"""
The suiteName domain is similar to a bundle identifier string, but isn't
necessarily tied to a particular application or bundle. A suite can be used to
hold preferences that are shared between multiple applications
"""

So, I think, it is meant for app groups.

What I don't get is this sentence in the doc:

"The additional search lists of the suiteName domain are searched after the
current domain..."

And I'd rather understand exactly what my code is doing than guessing what it
might do.

Best regards, Gabriel