I just got a new M1 Max Mac Studio (10-core CPU / 32-core GPU / 16-core neural
engine). How can I take advantage of the GPUs and "neural" engine from Cocoa?
Is there a Cocoa framework or other API to access these?

In my case, I have a highly parallelizable Cocoa task that uses
dispatch_apply() to run on all CPUs simultaneously. It averages about 0.2s per
process thread, but doesn't utilize the GPUs, only the CPUs. I'm sure that
offloading this task to the GPUs would speed this up tremendously, but I don't
know where to start.

Thx,
-Carl