Wow, thanks Ken a lot.About the endian issues, I have a compatible swap
function to convert data to Big-endian (and vice verse).
Then, I will correct big-endian issues.
I may know where the problem is.
When I read to your suggestion,

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 6:11 AM, Ken Thomases <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> data = [NSData dataWithBytes:*dataHandle length:sizeLong ];
>>
>>       resID = [NSNumber numberWithShort:resIDShort];
>>
>> if((type2 =='PREC')&&([resID intValue]== 302))
>>
>> {
>>
>>   struct PGControlRes pgControlRes;
>>
>> memcpy(&pgControlRes,[data bytes], [data length]);
>>

> Have you tested that the resource size is the same as the structure size?

I found out something.
Actually, I'm just trying to make a prototype in one fixed size of the same
resource type.
I used to test on the same resource files with this fixed resource
structure.
but in reality, in my application, the resource size for this type(PREC) is
various for each resource file(.rsrc).
So, I think the struct caused my problem ( I never thought of it before).
By the way, I have a lot of structs of the same resource type(PREC for
example) written in C,
Is there any way to still take advantage of them in Objective-C?
(I mean if I can use these C structs in Objective-C?, don't have to rewrite
them using Objective-C language).
Thank you for your supports.

---(Bachtk