Hi all,

I want to write a quick little cocoa app that fires off Safari.

I started with something like

int main(int argc, char* argv[]) {
  if(execv("/Applications/Safari.app", someArgs) == -1) {
    NSLog(@"execv failed with %s", strerror(errno));

It always fails with 'Permission denied', OK I kinda expect that. But
how do I fix it?

Would authorization would help? I've looked a the docs a little and it
would appear that I should do a
AuthorizationCreate/AuthorizationCopyRights shuffle but if so what
rights should I use?

Ideally I would like to run the app without it asking me for my
password, how could I achieve that?

TIA

bg