Hi everyone,

I upgraded to iPhone SDK beta 8 and all of a sudden my project doesn't work.
In fact, the examples don't work either.
They all generate the same error message:

"Something.xib" could not be handled because ibtool cannot open files of this
type.

Excuse me?  I thought ibtool was for this purpose alone!

Although my iPhone project stopped compiling as soon as I upgraded to beta 8, I
suspect I might have precluded a solution in that I attempted to rewrite and
copy over the IBCocoaTouchPlugin.plugin file but I fear I may have just shot
myself in the foot!

I've tried reinstalling the new SDK to no avail.  Is there some way to
reinstall an IBCocoaTouchPlugin.plugin?  Is there some way to reinstall ibtool?
 Are either of these things even the issue or are there settings within XCode
that I need to adjust?  Surely I should be able to at least compile simple
example apps with the latest tools and SDKs!

Any help would be most appreciated as I am at my wit's end!

Thanks kindly in advance,
Sam