On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 22:36:07 +0100, Mark Wales <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
>Hello,
>
>I'm trying to get a document based app to save the contents of an
>array (NSMutableArray *arrayOfReferences) that is declared and
>initialised in the MyDocument.m. Whenever any method in MyDocument.m
>or other classes tries to access the arrayOfReferences it has no
>problems and everything works fine, except for when I use the
>
>- (NSData *)dataOfType:(NSString *)typeName error:(NSError **)outError
>
>method to save. I've put an NSLog("%@", arrayOfReferences) at the
>beginning of this method and the array comes out as empty, even though
>with every other method it is populated as it should be.

Perhaps you are not referring to the actual arrayOfReferences. I presume
arrayOfReferences is an ivar? Then maybe there is something wrong with your
accessors or your memory management. Use debugging or logging to check that
this is really the object you think it is. Since you don't show any code,
it's hard to say more. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = [EMAIL PROTECTED], <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!