We are Cocoa family. I am a RedCocoa, and my elder brother is a
BlackCocoa. We both have a `pet', but our Dad doesn't. My pet is a
Cat, while my elder brother's pet is a Dog. And of course he got his
pet long before me, for he is 10 but I am only 2. So as a Cocoa, am I
supposed to have a pet Dog just because my elder brother has one? And
should I be accused of lying every time I say I have a pet Cat?