Joan Lluch

El 10/07/2008, a las 18:29, Graham Cox escribió:

Well, that's the weird thing. I wasn't getting that warning. I was including both headers, my own usage explicitly using #import, and all of Cocoa implictly using the precompiled headers. I wonder if that's how the compiler fails to notice the ambiguity - because of one being in a precompiled header? I don't know enough about how that works to be sure.

Does this warning have to be explicitly turned on, or is it on by default? What's the flag?

G.

It's default. And you should get it after a "clean all" and then "build". If not this is a bug. Since warnings does not show again once a file has been successfully compiled you might have missed that one in the first place, or have added the second (offending) method after the headers were precompiled, so a warning never showed. Just my guess.

Joan Lluch