Thanks, that looks pretty much exactly what I'm after. The only
question I had was that this seems to be specific to the 10.5 Obj
runtime, is there a way to do this on 10.4 or even 10.3.9? Also is
this "safe", exchanging class methods like this seems pretty wild,
I've not seen something like this before in other languages.

Cheers

Jim