Why not just call it every time it starts up? I can't imagine the overhead of the API call is very high.

Devon.

Mitchell Livingston wrote:
How can I call it again if I don't know it moved? Waiting until it fails is a
bit too late in the process. Sure, chances are the app won't move, but why
should it ever fail? Storing it in the library folder is not a real good option.