I should mention I'm not using Core Data - by "data model" I mean my own d/m code.

Mmmm, coffee... now there's a thought.

Graham

On 25 Jul 2008, at 12:30 pm, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Apologies for the off-list reply, work email addy..

Try [managedObjectContext commitEditing] (from memory) - called just
before the save. You can also reset the firstResponder, but that takes
focus away and looks funny/not user friendly. Probably fine if you were
raising an alert panel or some such.

Hope that helps/is what you're after. I haven't had much coffee yet,
it's a little early. :)

-nick