I want to pop up a window in response to a hot key. So I'm creating a window,
setting it makeKeyAndOrderFront, and I'm calling [NSApp
activateIgnoringOtherApps] so that it gets focus.

The thing is, activateIgnoringOtherApps seems to bring ALL my app's windows in
front of other windows (my app has other windows), whereas all I want is to pop
up my new window in front of the currently active application without affecting
the order of my app's other windows, and leaving the previously active app to
be second to top.

Has anyone got any idea how to achieve that?