Hi,

I am developing application software for Mac and Windows.
Most of the code is developed using ObjectC - this way most of the code can be used for both OS. Only the OS depending stuff - like showing dialogs, menus... - is separated.

The problem: how can I show and handle a modal dialog for MacOS X without NSApplication?

Using NSApplication (and all the other classes) would mean to have a lot more code OS depending.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Martin Brodhage