On Oct 16, 2008, at 3:09 PM, development2 wrote:

Ok., I am sure I have seen one but can't seem to find it. I need an Open Source class to call a command line program with a couple of arguments. Does any one know of any and where I can find one?

Do you need open source to see the source, or just so it's available for you to use.

I ask because such a class is built into Cocoa, although it's closed source: NSTask.

I suppose, if you really need to see source code, there's probably a version of NSTask in GnuStep.

Cheers,
Ken