Without knowing more specifics, I am struggling to find why one would need a
full-blown class just to invoke a command.  At the simplest, one could use
the system(3) call, or the exec/spawn/fork/popen families depending on what
you need. It is of course, possible to wrap up something fancy like using an
NSDictionary to represent commandline arguments, etc. etc. but that is
usually overkill, no?