Hi,

I made an intesting experiment:

1. I opened the application package that Xcode had created.
2. Inside there I opened Contents -> Resources -> German.lproj -> MainMenu.xib using IB and saved it at the same place as MainMenu.nib 3. Started the application package again and I got my german text displayed.

So Xcode did not automatically create my MainMenu.nib for the german localization. I ealier realized that when I click onto the german ".xib" in Xcode I see the xml-file content, but when clicking on the english ".xib" I don't see. IB also only opens the english ".xib" starting from Xcode 3.1.1.

My conclusion: This behaviour of Xcode could be:

- a matter of configuration of Xocde (but how)?
- a matter of remove an reinstall Xcode
- simply a bug in Xcode 3.1.1
- anything else ;-)

Any ideas?