Hello Ken,

Thank you for REALLY GREAT  hint:

The english MainMenue.xib has the File Type "file.xib" but the localized version for german is "sourcecode.xib". I changed it to "file.xib" , rebuilt the app and it runs as expected.

So I think there is a small bug XCode 3.1.1 to assign the wrong file- type to the localized ".xib" (maybe there is a reason to do so, but I cannot imagine ;-)

Regards

Roman