On Nov 23, 2008, at 12:13 AM, Kyle Sluder wrote:

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 12:45 AM, Steve Christensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When I click on the popup and change the selection, the result I'm seeing is
that my controller's setter method is being called, that the popup's
selected item index is being changed correctly (at least NSLog says so), but
that the currently selected menu item isn't checked.

Please post the code for your controller's setter method.

- (void) setInterpolationMode:(NSInteger)mode
{
        [self willChangeValueForKey:@"interpolationMode"];
        _interpolationMode = mode;
        [self didChangeValueForKey:@"interpolationMode"];

        // set the title image to that of the current mode
[[_interpolationModePopup itemAtIndex:0] setImage:_interpolationImages[mode]];
}

Additionally, are you overriding +automaticallyNotifiesObserversForKey: or

No.

sending +setKeys:triggerChangeNotificationsForDependentKey: anywhere?

Yes, for a couple of other controller keys that are dependent on the one above.
They get set in my controller's +initialize method.

steve