Hi,

Why not just en/de-crpyt the data as it is written/read to/from the database?

All the Best
Dave

On 23 Jan 2009, at 16:46, fc...@dialup4less.com wrote:

This is within an iPhone environment, where the entire game & logic rules
are stored within the application bundle.

We're using SQLite as the preferred storage 'bin'.  But I don't want
hackers peek inside and spoil the game.

I figured that I could encode the SQLite DB file via my MacBook Pro laptop
and add the encoded file to the (iPhone) application bundle.

Then I would programmatically decode the SQLite DB file and Query the data
from within the App.

But if iPhone's environment is tight/restrictive towards tampering/ view
resources; then I'll all set.

Ric.

On 01/23/2009 07:52 Glenn L. Austin wrote ..
..
What about storing it on an encrypted disk image?

This email sent to d...@looktowindward.com