Over in the Mac-Python world, we're wondering whether
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Resources/Python.app might
benefit from having LSBackgroundOnly or LSUIElement set in its
Info.plist.  It seems to me that both of these settings allow access to
the window system and other frameworks, but I don't really understand
what the three different classes of application are, and I'd like to
know more.  Can anyone point me to more info on these?  I'm already
familiar with the Apple doc on the standard keys for Info.plist.

Bill