Hi all,

Can someone please help me with this, I'm tearing my hair out!

Say I have myControllerObject. I alloc and init modelObject1 and also modelObject2. How do I access the ivars of modelObject1 from modelObject2 and vice versa?

modelObject1 and modelObject 2 both exist somewhere in memory, so how do I get a pointer to or make a connection between these two object?

Also, how do I access the ivars of myControllerObject from either modelObject1 or modelObject2?

Is it possible to find out from myObject1 or myObject2 who init and alloc them?

From what I've read to far (Objective C-2.0 Programming Language and Cocoa Fundamentals Guide) I've been unable to find the answer to these questions. I can send messages from myControllerObject to myObject1 or myObject2 and get returned information no worries, that I do get.

Thanks,

Regards,
Jason