On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 22:05:24 -0800, Luke Evans <l...@eversosoft.com> said:
>I'm a little bamboozled by a discovery I've just presently made.
>
>I was intending using an NSObjectController in one of my classes to
>keep a track of which visible object is selected.  There are reasons
>why I've chosen to have an object controller rather than just a
>"selectedObject" ivar, which aren't important here.

Actually I think those reasons might be quite important here. I could be
wrong, but on the face of it, it sounds like what you're describing is a
total misuse of NSObjectController. So you might need to explain why that
isn't the case. Or, putting it more broadly, it might be helpful if you
described what are these objects, what is meant by selection, and what is it
you're *really* trying to accomplish. m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = m...@tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!