Hi there,
        I have to invoke a method on the backbutton action. (ie., I am in
form B, on clicking back I am moving to form A). All I have to do is to
invoke a method to set the tableview values. I tried using action: but
failed.

In form B, I am using : [self.navigationController popViewControllerAnimated
:YES]; to move back from a UItableview row's tap (action).

But in form A I have to invoke a method called

- (void) new_method {
// code
}

What am I doing wrong? Kindly some one help me out please!