On 7-Apr-09, at 3:14 AM, developers mac wrote:
What am I doing wrong? Kindly some one help me out please!

I think that you might get better answers if you explained what you're trying to do.
It's very difficult to understand what you're doing from your message.
Perhaps if you explained at a higher level the plan you're trying to implement?
Best,
Mark.
__
Mark Ritchie