Try viewWillAppear / viewDidAppear.

        atze

Am 07.04.2009 um 13:06 schrieb developers mac:

I have two forms (.xib file). From form A, i used to navigate to form B. After selecting a value from form B, I will return back to form A. For that I used, [self.navigationController popViewControllerAnimated:YES]; to move back to form A. Then the problem occurred. When doing this, I am carrying some data's globally. All i have to do is to put those selected values from form B in the textfield of form A. I am not sure on how to solve this. I have several methods like viewDidload, didSelectRowAtIndexPath and many other, I tried placing a break point in each of the methods i have & found none to be firing. So, thats my problem. If i can invoke some method, then I can put those values in the textfields. I hope this helps you to understand
my problem in a much more clarified way. Thanks in Advance!