On 2009.04.23, at 04:02, Greg Guerin wrote:

Use the internet.  The two simplest things to try are:
 1. Google.
 2. Wikipedia.

Searching Wikipedia for the keyword "SubEthaEdit" finds a nice article about the product itself:

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SubEthaEdit

The first link on that page is for this article:

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collaborative_real-time_editor

which discusses some of the technical challenges, among other things.

I have read that. And even tried SubEthaEdit. Thats kind a why I even mentioned that product. But that doesn't answers questions about how it is working "under the hud", what classes, functions and methods it combines and uses in Cocoa (read this: What framework documentation should I be looking for to read concerning this theme).

Thanks for your help Greg, but give me some credit. I know what Google is for.
Been there, done that. And now I'm here.

Mario