I'm a relative newb when it comes to cocoa programming, but I've been trying
to finish of a project and put it out there so I can get some feedback and
continue to get better. My problem is that I have a table view that's bound
to an array controller backed by user defaults in IB. Adding a single new
row works fine, but if I add any more, the data from the previous rows gets
wiped out, but the actual rows get preserved. Further more, if I create a
row and exit/relaunch the rows are persisted, but the data is not. If feel
like I'm missing some important detail, but I can't figure out what. Any
help is appreciated. Thanks.

--
Ryan Carmelo Briones