Ok, I see. The main thing is that now it works and I can setup the bindings in IB instead of programatically which is another bonus...

Thanks for all the information,
Tom

On 28.5.2009, at 16:23, Keary Suska wrote:

On May 27, 2009, at 10:07 PM, Tomaž Kragelj wrote:

Thanks Keary, this works, however it requires that the same binding is repeated in each nib where the same list should be handled (some views may only need to show it while others can also modify it). I was thinking of creating a "master" set of controllers in the main nib, then bind the "slave" controllers in particular view nib file to the values from the corresponding master controller. Is that possible, or is it not how bindings should be used?

It is possible, and is within the domain of issues that bindings help solve, but I don't see how it would change having multiple repeated bindings. In fact, it adds a useless layer onto the problem.