If and when this community decided to move forward on this, it would surely be well past September.

As for the Dev Forums, they may themselves be the answer to this discussion. I however do not want to raise the bar too high and exclude those on the current list if they choose not to enroll in the Dev Forums.

BTW, both those links are invalid as of 6/13. All they have up is the WWDC forum. I'll check back later.