I'm trying to load a NIB from my application that exists in a subframework.

Since the doco for loadNibNamed:owner: says that it looks in the bundle
"associated"
with the owner, I'm creating an object of a class that exists in the
subframework to pass as the owner.

However, it doesn't find the NIB. Am I understanding correctly what it means
for a bundle to be "associated" with a class?