On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 6:20 AM, Chris Idou<idou...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Since the doco for loadNibNamed:owner: says that it looks in the bundle
> "associated"
> with the owner, I'm creating an object of a class that exists in the
> subframework to pass as the owner.

In the context of your application, are the classes a framework offers
the defining characteristics of those frameworks?  I guess a better
way of asking this question is, "does the class of File's Owner
matter?" or "is there a better way of choosing the bundle that
contains your nib?"  -[NSBundle
loadNibNamed:externalNameTable:withZone:] is an instance method; if
you already know which bundle to ask, you can just use that method.
For example, if you're iterating through all of the PlugIns in your
app bundle, you can just send them that message.

--Kyle Sluder